Thursday, October 16, 2008

news.

Photobucket
just because you come here to see pictures ... right?

for all those whom i have yet to email back concerning wedding photography ... just wanted to let you know that i have decided to stop doing weddings, as it is quite busy for a mom of young children, with a law student for a husband!  everything else is game ... engagements included.

i'm sorry for the inconvenience, and i will reply to each of you individually within the week.  keep me in mind when you're having your babies though!  and i'll let you know if i ever change my mind;)

this fall has been busy, but i'm not complaining!  thanks for all of your interest and support.  i look forward to meeting you and yours ...

erin

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Weddings are SUPER hard...people beg and beg me all the time. It truly breaks my heart. Your weddings are the bomb diggity...I can totally see you doing them someday...when hubbs is done with school. Loves

Theresa said...

Life is full of hard decisions, your talented and when the time is right you can do them then! I totally agree with kim, weddings are so hard, not just the shoot but the editing and all the work afterwards. Good luck with everything else you have on your plate!

The Coopers said...

You read my mind erin, as i know we have talked about it in the past.. i totally feel the same way and with the baby on the way i cant imagine how i will pull
weddings off too, so glad i have a great friend like u to chat about photography and realize that i am not the only being pulled in different directions. Some day i am sure you will be able to do everything, since you are so amazing!!!!

Heidi Allred said...

Feel free to send them my way! I travel! Hahahaaa.... If you ever want some tips on speeding up the retouch part, let me know, i got ALOT of tricks!

Itworksforbobbi said...

I applaud you for doing this. I've made the same decision this year and it really has helped me feel more at peace with myself. Good for you! I'm sure your business won't suffer, and your personal life will probably feel much less rushed and more in control.