Wednesday, October 8, 2008

the ledding fam

*so i'm looking at these from a different computer than mine ( a PC ) and the coloring is off in the last few posts especially. not sure why. just wanted to let y'all know. i'll remedy it when i get the chance.

what a good looking family. seriously. makes my job easy.

the wind gave us some trouble...there are several pictures with leaves blowing across the frame, but i think we got some good ones! stay tuned for pics of the girlies...

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

becky said...

Amy you have such cute girls!!! Your family is so cute. Erin you are so good. I think I'm getting to the point of stalking your blog - I always want to see your new pics. Love them.

Jackie S. said...

Look how HUGE Piper is(sorry I hope that's how you spell it Amy)!!!
Erin, You are incredible!!

Andy said...

aw, i miss this cute family! i hadn't seen sophie yet but she sure fits in with the rest of them... super cute! great job... looking forward to seeing some more...

Theresa said...

These are great! so cute!
ps. love the new banner.

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

love these! love your location! its so fun to come by your blog. you are so talented!

Kyla Beth Hornberger said...

These are beautiful pix!! Amy you are always so gorgeous and your girls are darling!!

Itworksforbobbi said...

These photos are stunning! I love the muted tones - so pretty.

Unknown said...

DIVINITY....oh my goodness I am hyperventilating. Erin...divinity!

Christal said...

I miss this family!! Haven't seen them in forever! Love these pics they are such a beautiful family!!