Tuesday, November 18, 2008

rachael (& mark).

i've pretty much retreated indoors for the winter, and i'm sad about it ... but i'm glad we were able to get outside for a few shots with these two.  i'm loving the look of them.

there are only 8 weeks left to go for rachael and she looks fabulous.  i kept telling her to stick her belly out so we could actually see it in some shots.

enjoy this peek guys.  looking forward to meeting baby girl nelson in the new year.  she's going to be a beauty.

my favorite.
Photobucket

Photobucket

love this one.  it makes me smile.
Photobucket

this one too;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

it's a girl!!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Kyla Beth Hornberger said...

Fabulous, FABULOUS job. Maybe I'll get you to take MY maternity pix if that EVER happens again!

Unknown said...

These are ABSOLUTELY delightful. Erin...wow.

Jen said...

awesome they are soooo cute! Rach looks great. I am going to have a pretty cute neice soon. jen

Theresa said...

Great Job Girly! You sure do well at this photography stuff!!;)

Ashley said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these ones. You are so coming and taking my pics next time I'm preggo. I don't care if I have to fly you to London. I can't imagine that there would be any arguments there...

lauren said...

Wow, Erin.
She's a beauty, and these shots are gorgeous.
So crisp and lovely.
And seriously.
Her baby is going to be so pretty.

Ailyn said...

These are wonderful. I've always hid from the camera when I'm pregnant but these pictures might change my mind for next time.